Headquarter Hotel Discount
RECEIVE 100 USD DISCOUNT OFF THE REGULAR CONFERENCE REGISTRATION RATE (50 USD OFF STUDENT RATE) IF YOU MAKE YOUR RESERVATION BY JUNE 1, 2017 (WHILE ROOMS ARE AVAILABLE).
How to Receive the Registration Discount
Step 1: Make your hotel reservation AT THE HOST HOTEL and receive your hotel reservation confirmation number.
Step 2: Log into the ONLINE CONFERENCE SYSTEM and click on "Conference Registration".
Step 3: Enter your hotel reservation confirmation number when prompted to receive the discount.
Washington Marriott Wardman Park features newly renovated hotel guestrooms with plush bedding and modern upgrades. Hotel is located in a charming neighborhood in the heart of Washington, DC. A quick walk or cab ride from the hotel, you’ll discover excellent restaurants and nightlife in nearby Adams Morgan and Dupont Circle. Venture into the hotel’s natural surroundings to enjoy a quiet hike or run through Rock Creek Park. With a Metro stop just outside the doors and area airports close by, it’s a premier city destination just a couple Metro stops away from most everything DC has to offer.
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 12:00 PM
Guestroom Wireless Access (Complimentary for all Marriott Rewards members)
- Standard High Speed: Check email + browse the Web (complimentary in-room wifi for reservations made in the group block)
- Enhanced High Speed: Video chat, download large files + stream video for additional daily fee
- Lobby and Public Areas: Complimentary Wireless Access
*For more information on Marriott Rewards: https://www.marriott.com/rewards
- On-site parking, fee: $45 USD daily*
- Valet parking, fee: $50 USD daily*
*subject to change
This hotel has a smoke-free policy
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport – DCA - Hotel located 7 miles Northwest
- Convenient Metro Subway Service – Estimated Fee: $1.70 USD (one way) www.wmata.com/rider_tools/tripplanner
- Estimated Taxi Fare: $30.00 USD (one way)
Washington Dulles International Airport – IAD - Hotel is located 24 miles East
- Estimated taxi fare: $60.00 USD (one way)
Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport – BWI - Hotel located 34 miles Southwest
Did you know?
- Estimated taxi fare: $88.00 USD (one way)
- Alternate transportation: Amtrak to Union Station - Metro to hotel – Estimated Fee: $16.00 USD (one way)
Reservation Required www.amtrak.com + www.wmata.com/rider_tools/tripplanner
- Hotel does not provide shuttle service from any local airports.
Confirming your room at the headquarter hotel allows the PVSC to maintain consistent and competitive registration, exhibit space and other service fees from year to year. IEEE and the PVSC are financially liable if contractual obligations are not met. Therefore, everyone is strongly encouraged to use the discounted hotel program that has been arranged for you. A portion of the room rate at each hotel will be used to offset meeting expenses.